Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Share Your Creative Project Ideas!

I've been looking for a new craft project the last few days and just realized I was spending as much time looking for one as I would actually working on one.
So, I decided to start a discussion topic on my FaceBook page devoted to networking with other crafters and sharing ideas with each other. If you would like to participate, just become a fan of Printastic Designs on Facebook and post your idea, or finished project under the discussion tab. If you'd like to add a photo of your finished project you can post it directly to the main page.

All those who choose to participate will receive a 25% Discount code good for anything in my Etsy Shop!

GET EXCITED and tell your friends to "Like" Printastic Designs and get in on the discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment