Sunday, September 11, 2011

Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think!

Today is a day to be thankful I say!
It's time for a shower, it's almost the hour!
Not for rain did I say, but a baby on the way!
So here is my take on the nursery at stake
and my gift I will bring- no it's not just a Thing!


Ok, so that was my sorry excuse for a Dr. Seuss-like rhyme. But as bad as it was, it sets the mood for this really cute wall decal I made as a gift for a relatives baby shower. She is decorating the nursery in a Dr. Seuss theme and I couldn't resist making a wall expression for her.


I thought it turned out really cute - it's too bad I can't sell them (darn those copy rights!)Anyway, I got so into the whole Seuss thing, that this morning, I even made a personalized Seuss card to go with the gift....


This took almost as long to make as the wall expression, but it was worth it. I can't wait to see pics of her nursery. There are several other creative members of the family who are helping out with the decorating so I'm sure it will be adorable!

That is about it for now, although I will let you in on my next project idea - I'm thinking of rag rugs....hmmm maybe it will turn out beautiful and I can post about it for my next craft project. Wish me luck!!

Until next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment