Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hoppin' Holidays!

Hello my wonderful unseen followers out there! As you've probably noticed, I have been neglecting my blog of late and for this I apologize sincerely. Time just seems to slip away from me sometimes, and this is especially true around the holidays.
My preschooler has acquired weekly "homework' lately, and my craft projects have been put on hold to help my son with his school projects. (goodbye handmade Christmas cards - hello Indian Village!) The good news is part of my blog writing delay has come from an increase in business! (**insert smile and happy applause here**). I've had several local orders roll in and in order to complete them I've put off my usual internet marketing.

Although this will be a short post, I really just wanted to drop in and let you know that I am still functioning and business is chugging along nicely. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with plenty of food and good company. The Christmas season is just around the corner, and I wish you all many blessings and enjoyable time with your families. If you have a little extra time (I know, "what's that?") don't forget to check out the great shops on Etsy for some very unique handmade Christmas gifts.


I have a few cute Christmas expressions in my shop for the time being and one of my favorite ones is the the Christmas Tree Countdown. My daughter was happily adding the stickers to our tree expression last year when I snapped the picture shown in my listing. She had such a good time counting down the days that I will be making another one this year too, but I need to get with it, those 12 days prior to the big day tend to creep up quickly! There are also a lot of other wall expressions that would make great gifts for the holidays. Hopefully I will be adding a few more in the weeks to come so keep checking back, or if you'd rather cut to the chase - just drop me a message with your custom design idea and I'd be glad to make a reserved listing for you.

Well, that's about all I have for now. I'm off to design a directory ad for a local business with a very short time frame. Until next time, which I hope won't be too far off, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment