Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anual Newsletter

Here we are at the end of another busy year. Christmas is looming a very short few days away and I, like many others I'm sure, am overloaded with things yet to do. Because of all the Christmas craziness, I haven't been able to sink as much time into new products and have just plain given up on promoting for the moment. But, no worries, I do have some great new ideas that I plan to implement as the new year unfolds.
For now, I would like to let you in on the new things going on over the past year with my little business if you are so inclined to read my ramblings.
This year I have discovered Etsy.com and am absolutely loving it. Etsy is an online marketplace for all things vintage and handmade. Artisans and crafters from all over the world can be found in drones, each having their own little cyber-store filled with all sorts of unique and beautiful items. I've found some great Christmas gifts here, some that cannot be found anywhere else... for example a desk clock made from an old computer floppy disk and CD with laser etched math equations equal to the hour on the face. How cool is that?!? Yes, I am a little bit of a computer nerd! ;)
I opened my own little Etsy store in July ( www.PrintasticDesigns.Etsy.com ) and have been filling it with my vinyl wall designs, as well as some customizable graphic designed items like photo calendars, invitations, announcements etc. I have had a few sales, of which I am very proud, but it only makes me want to try harder and push farther into this world of online selling. I am planning on revamping all my photos and adding new items after the New Year. I am finding it very hard to get my little business noticed in the great big world of e-commerce. Heck, it's hard to get noticed in my small little town! But I am still trying and that my friends, is going to work eventually - I can feel it.
Ok, so now I have a website, an Etsy store and as you now can clearly see I have started a blog. This will now be taking the place of my annual e-mailed newsletter. I hope to gain a few interested followers for this new blog. It the easiest way I can think of to keep those who are interested updated on my newest products and such, and I really don't like spam so I can't bring myself to send out possibly unwanted e-mail solicitations on a regular basis.
Now, please don't forget that I also have lots of printed items available. Business cards, invitations, announcements, holiday cards etc. can be done with a matte or gloss finish on 80 or 100 lb card stock. I have loads of stock designs that I can sift through to find a good fit for your business, or if you want something completely unique I can create a totally custom design from scratch with your logo. So, what if you don't have a logo you ask? I can do that too! I love designing custom logos as well, just give me a good description of your company and what you stand for, colors you'd like incorporated and what the logo will be used for and I can get a few sketches together for you to choose from. Then I will create your totally unique logo design.
Do you need fliers to advertise an upcoming event or a new product for your business? I've got it covered. Magnetic calendars and mouse pads? I've got those too. All of which can be customized a little or a lot according to your preference and budget.
I have several different sign options to choose from as well, like cast aluminum and bronze plaques, yard and address plaques, vinyl lettered metal signs, banners and magnetic car door signs and such. I hope to add to my product line as time progresses. If you have a specific type of sign in mind, please ask, and I will see if I can get it for you.
Well, I believe that about wraps up the most exciting aspects of what I have accomplished this year. If you have ordered from me in the past please know that I am very thankful that you gave me the chance to help you with your project and I truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. For those of you who have never heard of me, you can check out my website for a list of my available products and examples of my work. I would love the chance to help you with your next project.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed and happy New Year!

Jill♥

No comments:

Post a Comment