Thursday, December 2, 2010

Printastic Designs has a new blog!

I am extremely excited to finally join the world of blogging!  With the craziness of everyday life, creating a blog has been at the bottom of my "To-Do" list for a while now, but with my annual newsletter deadline looming, I decided to bump it up and make the switch to a blog instead and here I am!

Right now, I am in the process of keeping my Etsy shop updated for the holidays. If you'd like to check it out here's a link www.PrintasticDesigns.Etsy.com I have several unique wall designs available now, as well as some holiday items with vinyl designs incorporated. I will post a pic or two below.

I love custom projects so if you have an idea in mind for your baby's nursery or your kitchen please let me know and together, we can something beautiful!!

My very first post is going to have to be short - I have a turkey in the oven and loads of online shopping to do for the holidays!

Have a great Thursday!!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment